At Madhu Wellness Collective we offer a wide spectrum of Yoga, Wellness, Art & Community workshops, series, events and intensive immersions.
Due to Covid-19 Health Protocols and Procedures, we are continuously modifying and evolving our offerings to suit the health and safety of our community. Please Pre-Register for in-studio sessions and workshops, as we have a currently have a limited capacity of 6 students and will be hosting monthly sessions rather than drop-in classes to maintain intimate and consistent groups of students. Thank you so much for your understanding and continued effort to keep each other healthy & kind!
In-Studio Covid 19 Protocols
- Please wear a mask upon entering and leaving the studio, you can take off once on your mat to practice.
- Students are required to wait outside until the instructor opens/unlocks the door and turns sign to ‘OPEN’, 15 mins. before class time. Please wait for the instructor to open the door.
- The instructor will greet students as they enter and ask them to sanitize/wash their hands and make their way to one of the designated ‘green‘ mat areas.
- Students will bring their own water vessel and desired props (mat, blocks, blanket, bolster, etc.)
- Students will be asked to leave additional items in their vehicle and come wearing appropriate yoga attire to limit time moving around the studio and clinic space.
- During class, the instructor will not provide hands-on assists and keep a 2 m distance from students as they practice.
- At the end of class, students are asked to gather all of their belongings and exit through the front door.
Please feel free to contact us if you would like any more information on our Covid 19 Health Protocols & Procedures.
Bee Well xo